Thursday, December 4, 2008

If you're interested...

I've started a new blog to simplify my recipe sharing. The website is www.feedmyjonny.blogspot.com (there's a link on the sidebar under "Our Other Blog"). There's not much up yet--we're adding pictures and recipes as we eat dinner every night. Eventually I'll put up my 6 week dinner menu that some people have been asking about (yes, I am that O.C.--I HATE figuring out what to eat). And yes, I pretty much just mooched off of other people for the recipes (that means you, Kellie). Enjoy!

7 comments:

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

Yea for more recipes for us to try! I'll add your recipe link to my recipe blog!

HeavenlyHome said...

You must be more OC than me...I only have a 4 week rotation! Bread bowls are one of my favorites, too!
YUM for winter...I tell you, I could eat soup everyday...I can't wait to see your yummy ideas!

Kellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kellie said...

Boy, do I miss those fun cooking afternoons! I'm glad we had those times, and what a great idea you have to add this blog.

Sommer said...

Yay I'm so happy that you are doing this! I always am looking for new recipes!

Holly said...

You really have a 6-week menu? Wow! I need to take lessons from you! Thanks for the blog--I'm excited to try some of your recipes!

Adrian said...

Must go check it out!