Thursday, February 12, 2009

The links are back

Yes, I removed them intentionally. But now they're back, mostly because I can't keep track of everyone using Dashboard--some of your blogs don't let Dashboard update them, so I keep missing important things (like you, Val!).

So they're back. If I missed you, it's because I'm still working on it. I tried to leave off last names, unless I didn't think you'd care. And those of you who wanted to be unlinked are still unlinked (and any of you who would like to be, just leave a comment).

Let me know if I've missed you--I'll put you up ASAP.

5 comments:

Spencer said...

I like google reader to keep track of all that stuff. especially because you can share the posts you really like with your friends.

Valerie Housley said...

Oh well I am glad we can be "re-linked" :)

Adrian said...

Hey, there's no baby pictures on this post!

Rachel said...

You should definitely get a reader. I like JetBrains Omega Reader, but it doesn't work with macs, if you have one. I have heard good things about the google reader too.

AZ Mikesells said...

I agree with Adrian - I want to see more pictures of Seth!!!