Wednesday, May 25, 2011

How Does My Garden Grow?

Well, it grows like this:

 Roma Tomatoes


Green Beans
(Not sure why some of the leaves are shriveled up.  Hoping it's because it's so blasted hot today.) 


 Peas, version 1
(These allegedly need no support. We'll see.)


 Peas, version 2
(These are currently outgrowing their support.)


Our crazy load of strawberries

 We let Seth have the first ripe one.
He wouldn't share.


Chives & Dill


Patio Tomatoes

I can't wait until I can have a real garden--there's so much I want to try but can't fit on my deck!

4 comments:

Adrian said...

Wow, awesome!! I'm so jealous of your peas and strawberries- how do you keep the birds from eating your berries? It looks like your garden is really flourishing.

Chad said...

Okay, I can't grow things like that!! I need to get your contact info from you (address, phone and email) Could you send it to me?

Chad said...

My email is chad03015@gmail

Chad said...

I should clarify, Chad Thornock. Your old neighbor...:-)