Like one of Seth's (and our) good friends moving away:
(Victoria, Brie, Angelina, Gabe & Seth)
Last day of Joy School with Victoria
Just for fun, here are Seth and Victoria at 4 and 2 months old:
And their second Halloween:
Best of luck in Utah, Atkinsons! We miss you already!
Sometimes I forget that I'm antisocial and take my kids to fun places with fun people.
Like Storyville with (I swear) every kid under 4 in the stake.
Catherine investigates the 'babies only' area
She prefers to be with the bigger kids.
You know, where she can get run over repeatedly.
Anora & Catherine, banished to baby land
I couldn't get Seth to slow down long enough for a picture. This is as good as it gets.
Then there was one day where it sort of, maybe, possibly, thought of snowing for three minutes.
Seth told me he wanted to go taste the snow with his tongue, so out we went:
He told me it tastes like sugar.
And then there was the one time I tried to be a good mother and let Seth help me make cookies:
Note to self:
Seth's idea of 'helping' means turning the oats into snow and making it snow all over the counter.
This next picture is to remind me that really, my daughter is usually sweet and cute.
Not a whiny, terrible teething disaster like she's been for the past three or four days.
This is actually Seth's doll, which he has since abandoned.
Seriously--anyone want to borrow her until her molars come in?
Because some days I don't think I'm going to survive this round...
+Seth+&+Victoria.jpg)
2 comments:
Catherine may look like a Blood, but apparently she teeths like a Mikesell. SORRY!
The snow and the cookie pictures crack me up! Love the boots and the tongue. My kids would be banned from cooking with me if they made oatmeal "snow" too! I hope Catherine's teeth come in soon so she'll be a happier gal.
Post a Comment