Sara Catherine, Warrior Princess
(and yes, she can reload that thing)
At 15 months, Catherine is:
*bossy
*adorable
*escaping from the house and running across the street to the playground at every opportunity
*still wavering between one and two naps
*whiny, particularly at dinner time
(I'm actually kind of ashamed to admit how often I hand her a washable dry-erase marker and let her loose in the house just so I can cook dinner without her clinging to my legs and screaming).
*running (usually away from us)
*insisting on feeding herself with utensils
*climbing
*dancing
*18 lbs. 9 oz. and 30 inches. And thus still in her infant carseat.
(loves her little table)
*saying "dada" to Jon
*imitating her big brother
*emptying my wallet & purse hourly
*raiding our strawberry patch daily:
"Who, me?"
"Should I eat this last one?"
"Nom, nom, nom."
We love you, Little Bug.
(but your dad is counting down the Sundays until you can go to Nursery)
2 comments:
She is so cute! I'm so sorry she didn't hit the 20 lb mark yet...
I'm sure Jon will have lots of Catherine helpers for the two weeks you're here for church!
Post a Comment