This is what we like to call the "Princess Barbarian" look:
It's actually a quite fitting match to her personality--wild thing with princess curls
But this is my favorite part:
Jon and I are so in love with these ringlets...she's never getting a haircut.
This is one of the sweetest things ever: A few weeks ago I posted on Facebook about Catherine's obsession with Lightning McQueen. A Sunday or two later, a friend from the ward was substituting in Primary as the pianist. She handed me a bag from Disney World and said, "This is for you." I had no idea what to expect, but this is what I found inside:
Lightning McQueen pajamas for Catherine!
Apparently she had seen my post and, while on a family vacation to Disney World, decided to find something for Catherine. I was so touched by her generosity! Needless to say, Catherine LOVES them. She wears them constantly, day and night. Did I mention that I live in the best ward in the church?
And, lest you think that I could be overwhelmed by living with such cuteness every day, here's a glimpse of what we are frequently blessed with:
Oh, the teenage years are going to be SO MUCH FUN.
But really, she's adorable:
Funny story: Jon was trying to motivate Seth to clean up by having him compete with Catherine. Due to Seth's allergy to cleaning, Catherine was quite successfully trouncing him. But when Jon told her she was winning, she quite forcefully turned to him and said, "No, I not winning. Seth is winning. I YOUUUsing." She's learned already that it's better to just let Seth win than to deal with what happens when he loses. Wonder where he gets that from? *cough* Jon *cough*
1 comments:
Catherine switched sides. She used to yell 'I win' to tease him. Good girl!
Post a Comment