Sunday, November 9, 2014

Lohr's Orchard

My favorite fall field trip and my favorite apple cider both come from Lohr's. 
We love our annual tractor ride field trip!
Seth loves carrying Aaron around.
Aaron tolerates it in very small doses.

Jon took off a half-day of work to come with us.
That's how awesome this place is.


Sometimes it's a good idea to listen when Mom mentions that you 
might want your hair put in a ponytail. 

Aaron doesn't care about tractors: he cares about his ball.
I couldn't find his pumpkin shirt, so he wore Seth's old X-files shirt. 

The Seth's pumpkin

The Aaron pumpkin

The "No, I don't have to go potty" pumpkin 

Picking pumpkins

Pumpkins are great.
They're like giant orange balls that make a great sound when you whack them!

Pensive Seth

Aaron is alternately adorably cute, 
or he has 15 chins.

Enjoying a delicious apple

1 comments:

Cathy Mikesell said...

Too many fun pictures! I loved going on that field trip last year:)