The Knoxes invited us to join them in Ocean City over Spring Break. I was hesitant: Jon had big plans to work overtime and prep seminary over the break, so I would be alone. And sleeping with all four kids in one hotel room is always terrifying. But I knew the kids would be in heaven (and that the Knoxes would have lots of helpers, so I wouldn't really be alone), so we went!
As expected, April at the beach is a little chilly. Thankfully it was warm enough that a jacket over a swimsuit did the trick:
Seth & Catherine finally cared about collecting shells this year.
I was starting to worry that something was wrong with them.
Elise was not super impressed with the cold beach:
Bekah tried to take her to see the waves. She was not impressed:
But Catherine was!
And then there's Aaron, who was highly skeptical of the sand. And water. And the sharks.
(Actually dolphins, but they're all the same to Aaron):
Seth prepares for another run in the waves:
Elise getting some warm snuggles from Anna:








1 comments:
No beach trip is complete without hauling home seashells (and lots of sand)
Post a Comment