Friday, September 7, 2018

Catherine

Catherine's big goal for the summer was to learn how to sew. I am not a seamstress, but we did manage to get a pillow made! Thankfully I was able to find her a sewing class in the fall so she'll be able to learn from a pro.

I didn't manage to get a picture of one, but at some point Catherine and Uncle Timmy were discussing unicorns and realized that "corn" was involved. We then had several weeks of Catherine drawings involving corn cobs with eyes and unicorn horns. Uni-corns!

She is still my most willing food-cooking helper. She can make Pasta Roni and Ramen all by herself (minus the draining of boiling water). I love having a Catherine around!

1 comments:

Cathy Mikesell said...

I think I took a sewing and crocheting class at her age. I made really nice yarn slippers. Maybe she got Grma Jan's sewing gene :)