Watching 'Wolf Children' with Uncle Timmy.
Uncle Timmy has the best movies.
(Kenna, Adleigh needs to check out this one).
Two kittens at Emma's birthday party
Pulling out Halloween costumes means a visit from Zombie Aaron...
...and Zombie Elise:
Someone is still thinking about potty training...sometimes.
Mostly I think she enjoys being naked:
(Yes, those are my ponytails around her thigh...)
And...announcing Baby #5, who will appearing sometime in April!
We are so excited that this little one is finally here. It took us seven months and a couple of miscarriages to get here, so I was starting to wonder if maybe four kids is all we would get. I had just committed myself to going in to talk with my doctor when this little one decided to stick around!
I'm glad to be past the morning sickness and the sheer exhaustion of the first trimester. I was able to have an ultrasound at 14 weeks and was so glad to see a healthy little baby growing right on schedule! The tech gave us an 80% chance of having another little boy, which is just what we were hoping for. Elise is about all the little girl we can handle right now!






2 comments:
Uncle Timmy & his fan club :) Obviously it had to be a boy. Jon loves patterns :D Welcome baby boy 3-syllable Mark Blood.
Congrats!
So sorry for the tough road to getting to #5. Glad you’re willing to welcome another into your wonderful home!
Post a Comment