Thanks to one of the other moms at co-op, we've been able to have a few "spirit days" this year. Jammie day was a bit hit (my kids would live in pajamas if given the option). The next one was crazy hair day. I wasn't sure any of them would really be interested, but they were all excited!
Elise liked the idea in theory, but in practice only allowed me to put in an Elsa ponytail. She added a headband and we called it good.
Aaron was my favorite. I thought he'd go with crazy spiky hair because his hair is already 75% crazy and spiky, but no. He wanted "flat hair like Seth." There's only so much I can do to get his hair flat, but we gave it a go!
Catherine took care of her own hair.
She definitely had one of the most impressive displays of crazy hair!
Seth went with simple: tiny ponytails:
Most of them had either popped out or broken by lunchtime.
Harder to tell, but I went for the standard "Princess Leia" buns:
Glad they still get a chance to do some of the fun "school" things!





1 comments:
Very creative kids! Loved their ideas :) Catherine looks similar to pictures of her grandpa Russell on long Sunday afternoons of daughter hair styling.
Post a Comment