Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Giant Seth

Seth is loving being in Young Men. He has really awesome leaders who plan great activities. I'm a bit jealous that I can't get my Young Women to do 30 mile bike rides and fun kayak trips!
I'm not exactly sure what's happening here, but it looks like fire.
Boys like fire. 

Playing gaga ball with Bro. Kraczek and Gabe.

Seth has been trying to be taller than me for probably a year now. It's been close, but never quite enough. When we were cleaning the church one day, I realized that he seemed to be taller than me all of a sudden. I had Jon measure us back to back (and pat down the giant hair) to be sure, and...my son is officially taller than me! I did not expect that to happen at age 12. I keep telling him he's going to be like his Grandpa Russell and stop growing in 8th grade, but for now he's greatly enjoying being taller than me and all of his friends. 

Seth is still just an easygoing, good-natured kid. As long as he has a computer and/or someone to hang out with, he's golden. He makes parenting really easy. 

1 comments:

Cathy Mikesell said...

The giant hair is the best!