Sunday, January 19, 2025

More Elise Fun

 
Did I mention the non-stop playdates?
I am constantly having to turn down Elise's friends because she's already playing with someone else.
So glad she has all these friends nearby (because she'd drive me INSANE being home).

For her bestie's birthday Elise gave her a trip to an indoor trampoline park.
These two had WAY too much fun and conned me into Chick-fil-a on the way home:

Elise conquers one of the climbing walls:

She made it this far and then gave up.
Twice.

They also got to do the big zipline, which was really cool:
Elise, zipping around the park

Elise (and Aaron and Elijah) also frequently get invited to hang out with our friends on Sundays:

I still remember talking with A about how cool it would be if we lived by each other and our kids could be friends. It's surreal to me that we ended up getting exactly that! 

If there is a giant mess to be made, Elijah will be there!
Glad our friends are on the same page when it comes to happy, messy kids.

Another Sunday, another playdate with B!

Different kind of playdate, but still SO fun:
Meeting Brie's new puppy, Daisy!
I am not a dog person, but Daisy is winning me over. 

0 comments: