Friday, November 9, 2007

Sorry for the delay...

I know you're all waiting desperately for updates about the trip, apartment, ward, etc., so I need to apologize for the delay. Unfortunately, I have a very good excuse: My poor lappy caught a virus. No, sorry, it caught SEVERAL viruses. Stupid Internet company guy who turned off my firewall and didn't turn it back on... I've been playing virus hunter all day, but we're afraid there's still some extra sneaky ones hiding where we can't find them. So, sadly, the lappy is going to get a lobotomy tomorrow. Luckily I felt prompted to back up all my information right before we moved, so I'll only be losing a few pictures and some music. But I'll survive. Sniff, sniff...

1 comments:

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

Hi Megan. I'm glad you guys made it okay even though your computer had a rough time. Anyway I got tagged by a friend and I tagged you--which apparently means you have to list six things about yourself that we don't already know. So good luck.