Hey Megan! I just finished reading your whole blog. That's right, every single entry. I'm pretty OCD that way. I don't know why I can't just start reading at the date that i meet someone. Anyways, it's extremely amusing and I will definately be tuning in for all of your future blogging. Also Seth is adorable. See ya later!
Life has taken us from Utah to Arkansas to Iowa and now to Maryland, where we've finally settled down. Our greatest entertainment comes in the form of our awesome kids: Seth, Catherine, Aaron, Elise & Elijah.
9 comments:
I want to come see the fall leaves! Stunning picture. I love the next family picture too. I get a copy, right? Mom
Megs I didn't know you had a blog! Well I found you! I miss you! Go check out my blog and leave me your email address!!
Great new family picture! Gosh, I love blogging! Nice work!
The group picture is tender!
Wow amazing picture, great job, I love it!
That's a GORGEOUS picture! Great job!
i really like seths face in that picture... haha. Priceless.
Hey Megan! I just finished reading your whole blog. That's right, every single entry. I'm pretty OCD that way. I don't know why I can't just start reading at the date that i meet someone. Anyways, it's extremely amusing and I will definately be tuning in for all of your future blogging. Also Seth is adorable. See ya later!
I like it! And that picture makes it look like you all love each other!
Post a Comment