I was pleasantly surprised to realize that I'm officially thinking of Maryland as 'home' now (although Tucson will always be 'home', too).
It was lovely to be in Arizona--80 degrees, sunny, and the whole world smelled like orange blossoms.
Now it's back to reality, which at the moment includes a jet-lagged, teething, sick little baby and a gigantic pile of dishes, which Jon let accumulate over a couple of days while he worked diligently on an extensive honey-do list.
A preview of posts to come:
*Seth's official 8 month post
*Arizona Vacation post
*Finishing up 'our story' post(s)
Now I'm off to a Young Women's Meeting...
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Home again, home again...
at 7:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh yuck, I hope Seth doesn't give you to hard of a time, I'm glad your back safe and sound!
Hey, I don't know if you remember me. My family used to see your family quite a bit. Now I think our parents just mostly talk. But I love reading your blog! You're little guy is so stinking cute! He totally has the Mikesell look. He is darling! I hope you don't mind that I read your blog. I love catching up with people. I have a blog too. If you ever want to read it just email me at fire_princess4@hotmail.com (It's private) I'd love to stay in touch with you and keep up with your cute little family!
Missed you! Looking forward to reading your next posts!
You stink bum, you were in arizona? !!!!
Post a Comment