Friday, May 21, 2010

For Old Time's Sake

Dear Ashlee and Rachelle,

Remember that freak blizzard that hit Logan just before I moved to Arizona (and Rachelle, didn't you move, too)?

Remember the huge snow pile that accumulated behind my house?

Remember how we turned it into a cave?

And remember this picture?

I just found it the other day and thought I'd post it for you. Sorry for the quality--it's definitely pre-digital camera era.

Man, being eleven was awesome. As long as I don't think too hard about what I wore or how I did (or, rather, DIDN'T do) my hair, that is...



4 comments:

Sommer said...

What a cute picture! Wow those are the day I hated and sort of miss all at the same time. Though I don't think you could pay me enough to go back =)

Dawn said...

cute. I agree though about not thinking too hard about dressing and hair styles.

Tasty Tidbits said...

OH my goodness, I just saw this post! Hahahaha that picture has me cracking up. I do remember that freak blizzard and yeah I do believe that's the year I moved away too. Crazy Logan! That is hilarious. I have never seen this picture before, that's great! We were so little. Time sure does fly by. Now I want to go through my pictures and see what I can find haha. Good times!

Ashlee said...

That is so funny. I totally remember that day. That is so crazy. We are all so little. Good old logan!! And I am the only one that is still here. That is sad. By the way happy birthday late. I text you on friday but I didn't know if you got it or not so I hope you had a good day!!