Monday, November 29, 2010

My Sister, the Future Texan


My beautiful little sister is (finally) getting married.  I am so happy and excited for her & Brian.  Best wishes!

(Guess who designed the invitation?  Oh yeah, ME!  And guess who saved my butt when it wouldn't print out correctly?  Oh yeah, WARNICK!  I should just leave these things up to the professionals...)

3 comments:

Kellie said...

You'll be an awesome primary chorister! Remember your primary presidency is more than willing to hold your hungry/tired/whatever else baby while you do song time and let you run off during sharing time to feed the little one! There are tons of great ideas for singing time on theideadoor.net, sugardoodle,com and mormonshare.org. Your artist skills are going to do you well here : )

AZ Mikesells said...

Meggy, Meggy, Meggy - it's BOTTOM!!!

Jen Bowen said...

I love the announcement. Is your sister going to end up in Texas or is she just marrying a Texan?