Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Dam Fun


On August 19th we met up with some friends at Rocks State Park for some fun in the water. 
Despite what it looks like in this picture, Seth really did have a great time.


He spent most of his time dumping water on this log and crying when his cup would float away.


Catherine & I had fun, too.

I think we might be related.
And also, I need a haircut.


Playing in the water is hard work.

TMI: The highlight of the day for Seth? Pooping in the bushes.  
When we went again the next weekend, he insisted  he needed to go again.  Lovely.

4 comments:

The Pierce Family said...

Looks like fun. Another place I never got to this summer!

Adrian said...

Oh she's so cute! She looks like she belongs to you. Boys & outdoor pooping - we just discovered that Max has been pooping behind the garage. WITHIN SIGHT OF THE HOUSE. Sigh.

AZ Mikesells said...

Funny! I thought boys only peed in the bushes...

Diane said...

She def looks like you, which is more than I can say about mine! Even Madison looks like a mini Matt. Seth isn't the only outdoor pooper - Riley pooped on the side of the road in two different states during the course of our road trip! Colorado and Wyoming are both a little smellier thanks to him!