Friday, July 27, 2012

Birthdays!

I know.  It's been two months since I posted last.  Which means you're in for a glut of posts (provided I actually get around to posting said posts).

Anyway...our birthdays.  27 for me, and the big 3-0 for Jon!  Nothing too big for me, although I did spoil myself with some new makeup and a nice pair of jeans.  I tried to put together a little birthday party for Jon, but Memorial Day is just not a good day to get people to show up to things.

Jon's very exciting birthday present was a remote control monster truck.


Of course, guess who was the real beneficiary of Jon's birthday present:  

Seth was one very happy three-year-old. 

Until, that is, Mom wanted a turn.  Then things weren't so fun anymore: 

After some severe whining, he got what he wanted: 

Of course, some of us were more interested in playing with the garbage we found on the playground:


Happy Birthday to us!

2 comments:

AZ Mikesells said...

Wow, you're blogging again! Seth has quite the pout ;)

Adrian said...

Happy happy birthday!