Catherine is at one of my very favorite ages right now. It seems like she picks up new words every day!
*she's sort of, kind of, sometimes thinking about potty-training herself. We shall see.
*my mom sent two stuffed cats--one for each kid. But Catherine confiscated both of them and now refuses to go to sleep without her "meow meow"s.
(note to self--take a picture of Catherine and meow-meows)
*she's only allowed to color with washable dry-erase markers because she colors on EVERYTHING.
Thank heaven for Magic Erasers.
*one day we were in the kitchen and couldn't find Catherine. I looked in the living room and found this:
As soon as I walked in there she looked at me and gave a pathetic, "woof, woof?"
(FYI-this what was was inside my boulder costume, for those who care)
*she LOVES her Daddy. He'll chase her and grab her, saying "I got you!"
Now that's what she says whenever you hug her or pick her up: "I dot doo!"
*If Catherine's awake and it's quiet, you'd better find her immediately. If not, you may get this:
And here I thought she couldn't unscrew my mascara. Foolish mother.
(For the record, she actually did get some on her eyelashes. I was quite impressed).
*she wants to go "ow-side" all the time. Sometimes she'll bring me her shoes as soon as she wakes up in the morning.
*she's quite resourceful and remarkably clever when it comes to getting things she wants. Sometimes I think the only thing saving us from total chaos is her tiny stature.
*she's very selective in what books she'll let you read. Right now anything with pumpkins, flaps, or singing is a hit. All other books get a "NO!" and a good swat out of my hands.
*she's gotten pretty good at ratting Seth out for picking on her.
We love you, Princess Boo.
1 comments:
Aunt Bubba says she's definitely locking her door when she goes to school. I'm hiding my markers!
Post a Comment