Ever since our first family pictures, we've been lucky enough to have all of our pictures taken by our good friend Krystal. But then she had to go and move to Utah on us!
But how lucky are we to have Tara, another awesome photographer and great friend in our ward! Here's what she took for us last week--I LOVE them!
(note to all Grandparents/Great-Grandparents--don't start printing off pictures! You'll be getting some for Christmas!)
Tara is amazing!






7 comments:
Your hair is getting SO long. Beth is jealous!
LOVE them! Your hair is so long & gorgeous! And your kids are so big & cute!!!
Love your shoes!
I LOOOOVE them! Especially the first one. Everyone looks great. You are gorgeous! Can I have your hair?
They look awesome! Your kids are so cute. And your hair! You're so beautiful.
Your kids just keep getting cuter and cuter!! And just like everyone else is saying, your hair looks so good! :)
I had to laugh reading the comments since our first impressions all seem to be the same. Your hair is gorgeous! I love the pictures of your cute family.
Post a Comment