Thursday, July 17, 2014

Science Center, Round 2

Well, before the Science Center was the desperate phone call from a friend with a daughter about to be baptized and no one to take pictures in her white dress. I am in no way qualified for this, but I have a lovely camera and did my best. 

She has three beautiful daughters and the youngest showed up with this giant Rainbow Dash stuffed animal. Thanks to Grandma Cathy, Catherine owns a giant Pinkie Pie. And so we had two tiny girls with massive ponies assisting at the photo shoot:
Catherine & Shea

Then it was off to the Science Center! Once again, we spent 90% of our time in the Kids' Room: 
Water play


Catherine's favorite thing at the Science Center: 

Aaron's favorite thing: chewing on my lens cap 

Building with Duplos. 

We love this place! We'll definitely be here several more times this summer.

2 comments:

Cathy Mikesell said...

Didn't realize Pinkie Pie was that huge:)

Pierce Family said...

I've only been there once and Savannah and I had a great time. We were there to see a Mummy exhibit (which was fantastic) but did roam around for a bit to check out the other stuff to see and do. It's so nice to have cool places like this to take the kids.