Seth loves being a helper with Aaron.
I really don't know what I'd do without him.
We had Nutella on toast one morning for breakfast.
For some reason I'm hesitant to serve this meal again...
Catherine has a slight obsession with soap and hand-washing.
At one point our main-level bathroom had five different types of bar soap and two liquid soaps that she had gathered from various locations throughout the house. I won't complain--playing in the sink keeps her from other, more disaster-prone activities (like climbing the shelving in our bathroom and applying every single Band-Aid she can find).



2 comments:
Ian had an obsession with various bathroom feature differences, and Henry knows about the dryers, but a soap obsession sounds like the cleanest version of this -- way to go Catherine!
Funny that the soap obsessed child is also the one that uses Nutella as hand paint :)
Post a Comment