Thursday, February 11, 2016

Jon, Megan & Baby



My name is Jon Blood and I have serious light bulb hoarding issues. I currently have two bins and a black cube full of bulbs I "might" need one day. The candle-shaped bulbs I removed from the fan in our townhome when we moved in eight years ago because I hated them? Still have them. All the old energy-sucking bulbs I insisted on replacing with LEDs? Still have them. So if you're ever in dire need of old, energy-sucking bulbs, I'm your guy.


(He did let me give away most of these after some serious soul-searching about which bulbs he actually needed to keep). 


My name is Megan Blood and I'm getting really, really close to having this baby girl. This was taken at 36 weeks when I was feeling still pretty good about my belly size.  As I write this at 39 weeks, I'm not so cute and tiny anymore.  Doctor thinks this baby will be close to 8 lbs.  But she said that about Aaron and he was my smallest at 6 lbs. 14 ounces. So we shall see...

Not actually snuggling with my childhood stuffed snowman.
But he makes an excellent heartburn prop.
Heartburn and restless legs are killing me this pregnancy.

We're ready for you, baby girl!
Not that we're in a rush to get you here. I appreciate every night's sleep I manage 
to sneak in before I get to spend every night hanging out with you!

2 comments:

Kenna Jan said...

Guessing Aaron has transitioned fully to Seth's room?

Cathy Mikesell said...

I would have NEVER taken a belly photo of baby #4 even at 36 weeks!