It's really fun to try to plan a birthday party not knowing if you'll have to postpone it due to baby's arrival. Elise was very cooperative about not arriving on Catherine's birthday--I guess it's only fair that she showed up the morning of Catherine's "party"!
Luckily I had kept things very, very simple and just sent out an open invitation to join us at "the pumps" (indoor bounce house place). Jon was able to leave the hospital and take the big kids to jump with their friends while Elise and I got some rest. My mom was awesome and sent me pictures since I didn't get to be there to celebrate with Catherine.
The birthday girl in her birthday dress
Seth & Catherine
Aaron got some quality Daddy time.
Gratefully, Catherine had a great time and didn't seem to mind that I couldn't be there. Next year we can celebrate both our girls together!



1 comments:
And what is Aaron's favorite thing to watch on my phone - Catherine & Seth sliding.
Post a Comment