Someone is very attached to her big brother. I knew she would be sad to be alone while he was off at Cub Scout Camp. When two girls in the ward offered a week-long Disney Dance Camp the same week, I jumped on it. Catherine took some persuading--she has decided that she no longer likes dancing, only gymnastics. Eventually I sold her on the idea of Princess Camp. After the first day, she was all in!
Coloring pictures
All the beautiful princesses at camp.
And yes, she totally went as Galadriel, with no prompting from me.
I really thought we were going to have Elsa #4...
The girls with Lydia and Abi, their teachers.
The camp was supposed to end with a little dance recital, but Catherine didn't want to dance and Jon didn't want to make her (the rest of us were in the van waiting to drive to New York to visit Daniel). So she happily jumped in with her bag of crafts (including some Rapunzel hair made of yellow yarn) and joined us for our trip to see the cousins. A great way to end a fun week for both kids.



1 comments:
Ah Catherine, haven't you heard of the 12 Dancing Princesses :)
Post a Comment