Sunday, September 24, 2017

Catherine Cat

My friend told me about a book called "Girls Who Looked Under Rocks." I'm definitely going to need to buy it for my Catherine! This girl loves bugs. All bugs (with the exception of bees, wasps, and big spiders). She spent one day playing with the sweat bees that frequent our yard during the summer. One landed on her net and she insisted I take a picture:

Then there was Nadara, the snake we babysat. This was true love.
She's currently working on saving up enough money to buy her own ball python.

And, finally, tree climbing:


I sure love this little girl and all her adventurous ways! We have our battles, for sure (usually about stopping playing outside and doing school or chores), but I love my little kitchen helper and my best babysitter for Aaron & Elise. I hope she keeps her uniqueness and independent spirit as she grows up.

1 comments:

Cathy Mikesell said...

She'll have to be a little more cautious about befriending bugs and snakes in AZ...