Seth is the worst.
We took probably seven different shots and he ruined all of them...
Silly babies outside co-op
We were excited to start our second year at Cornerstone Co-op. It was nice to be back in familiar territory instead of being the new people!
This year Seth is in 5th grade, Catherine in 2nd, Aaron in K/Pre-K, and Elise is in the 2s class. I get to teach 4th/5th chemistry and middle school Spanish 1. We also get to clean up after co-op on Wednesdays, which is not our favorite thing. But it's good for my kids to have jobs they're depended on to do! Catherine is in charge of collecting the cleaning supplies and cleaning the glass doors. Seth vacuums the entry. I do garbage and Aaron & Elise watch Pocoyo or play outside with the sweet middle school girls who adore them.
Julia & Elise in their 2s class.
I ADORE their teacher--Ms. Jo is the ideal preschool teacher!
Sometimes co-op just wears a girl out!
Looking forward to another great year of school!




1 comments:
I remember trying to take those photos...
Post a Comment