When we decided to try for baby #5, I was sad because I didn't know of anyone else in our ward who was likely to have a baby at the same time. I was sure our baby would be all alone at church. Imagine my surprise when three of my friends announced pregnancies! Maria and Denise are due in December, I'm in April and Catherine is May. Between us there will be two boys and two girls!
One Sunday afternoon the kids asked to make cookies. I told them they could but that I wasn't helping. I was pleasantly surprised when they actually did it! Well, Catherine did. Seth was a great supervising manager...as usual:
Let the holiday baking and decorating begin!
Little Drummer Babies:
Much to my dismay and my childrens' joy, the Elf on the Shelf and Abominable Snow Monster made their return. It might have been a bit later than December 1st, but whatever. This year they left cryptic messages on the magnet board every night. Catherine in particular was enchanted and would bound down the stairs every morning at 7 am on the dot to find the Elf.
Elise decorating an ornament during preschool.
Let the craziness of December begin...






1 comments:
Love that your elf sends coded messages ;D
Post a Comment