Thursday, February 14, 2019

January Fun

First good snow of the year!
We weren't expecting this much, so it was a fun surprise.

January also means homeschool classes at the Maryland Science Center. Seth, Aaron & Catherine all got to take a class, plus we got to enjoy all the displays. We ended up staying much longer than I expected because they were so interested in seeing everything.

Bed of nails Catherine

Bed of nails Seth

No bed of nails Aaron.
He wholeheartedly refused.

They had a really cool display on light that we'd never seen before. I was required to take many, many pictures while we were in there. 

Catherine being possessed by Seth

A very blue Elise (it was all lit by blacklight).

"Mom, take da picture of me!"

I think we've now completed all our standard Baltimore field trips for the year!

1 comments:

Cathy Mikesell said...

Baltimore does have some awesome "field trips".