Due to aforementioned baby, I didn't take more than a handful of pictures the entire trip. Thank you, Claudia, for being the family photographer this time!
Jon holding The Chub so I can enjoy the water
Seth & Jocelyn spent quite a bit of time boogie boarding
Uncle Timmy gets zero breaks from Elise duty.
Ever.
Eowyn and Aaron. Still my favorite.
Beach hair Catherine
And when he's not on Elise duty...it's Aaron duty.
Timmy is just so loved.
After a crazy morning cleaning and throwing out SO MUCH FOOD, we loaded up and headed back home. Have I mentioned how much Elijah likes being in his car seat?
If Timmy never has children, we can blame the hours of listening to Elijah scream during the drive (both ways). Scream for 45 minutes until he falls asleep, then sleep for 45 minutes. Repeat FOR ETERNITY.
Even with the baby and the screaming, we loved getting to be with family. Our only regret was that the separate houses kept us from hanging out all together at night. Next time: one giant house! Thank you again, Mom & Dad!







1 comments:
Uncle Timmy is the BEST!!!
Post a Comment