When you open the dryer and find this inside, there's only one explanation:
Elise.
Catherine is my little naturalist. She's always outside investigating the plants and bugs. Somehow she discovered a tree with berries on it. She collected the berries and used them to make "Dyeberry juice." She actually painted several pictures with her homemade dye! And stained a few outfits...
If you're a REAL lady, all you need are some heels to feel dressed up.
Seth has started blogging and wanted a profile picture.
I couldn't have taken a more 'Seth' picture if I tried...
I tried putting gel in Aaron's hair one Sunday.
I need to just give up and accept that his hair cannot be restrained.
I snapped this picture of the girls through the front window.
Emma is moving away soon and we're going to miss these moments with good friends.
Super Spider-Elise to the rescue!
In case you were wondering...Catherine still loves bugs.
Elise snuck into the room and ducked suspiciously behind the end of the bed.
I caught her in the attempt.
"Elise, you don't need any makeup on!"
"Yes my do! I want it all the time!"









1 comments:
:D :D :D :D These ALL made me giggle
Post a Comment