Every once in awhile I'll find a discarded Aaron notebook full of drawings. Before I toss them I make sure I look through every page. There are always gems that I have to photograph for posterity.
The depressed rain cloud
At least he's practicing his writing??
The happy volcano
Ghost arms?
And ghost...hips?
The very angry washing machine
Angry parachuters with bombs
"Give me back my head!"
5 legged turtle/spider hybrid
I have absolutely no idea.
I'm not sure, but I think the girl on the right is possessed?
Giant nipple giant
Skateboarding bikini girl suckerpunching someone
Shark torpedos
For writing this year I've been letting the kids pick what they want to do. Aaron wanted to write poems on two of his favorite topics: tsunamis & black holes.
My favorite part of my day is showing Jon all the Aaron things. It's never not awesome.















1 comments:
For being a math-brained kid, his creativity is fabulous!!!
Post a Comment