Sunday, May 10, 2020

Spring...maybe?

Still a bit too cold to spend much time outside, so...more Magnatile towers.

This is THE GREATEST DAY EVER.
Seth finally weighs enough to drive the mower.
Hallelujah!!!

Elise's outfit choice for General Conference was...unique.

Elijah forcing Uncle Timmy to feed him.

Timmy escaped from his crazy work schedule (now is not a great time to be an epidemiologist) long enough for us to feed him dinner and celebrate his birthday. It was kind of lame since he didn't know if he could come until the last minute, but we did our best! 
Apparently birthdays make Timmy sad.
Or pictures.
Or...birthday pictures?

Timmy is 28!!

His roommates got him Trogdor: The Board Game. And yes, it was just as epic as you could hope for. You totally get to burninate the peasants and the countryside. Clearly he has some awesome roommates.  
In closing, more Aaron art: 
I believe this was after we watched Pinocchio.
But this is WAY more terrifying than Monstro.

I have no idea. But I love it. 

1 comments:

Cathy Mikesell said...

I love TOO much about this post. Elise's outfit and muscly legs, Seth's new "chore", Catherine's tower, Uncle Timmy is the BEST, and creepy Pinocchio drawings. Pinocchio was creepy!