Second Covid shot done!
And no side effects!
Seth's awesome leaders arranged a 30 mile biking trip in Pennsylvania. Seth is 100% a computer guy, but he's also always up for these kind of adventures with his friends. Jon was able to go with them as well, which I love.
All the bikers, ready to go!
I asked Jon to take some pictures.
I was not disappointed to find this one on his phone.
Seth on his bike which was deemed too small by the end of the trip.
He's now riding Jon's full-sized bike.
Made it to York! And no one even died!
Jon was actually really impressed with Seth's endurance on this trip. 30 is a lot of miles, especially when you're not going on long rides regularly. But Seth held his own and never complained.
Another day, another Deacon adventure!
This just reignites the jealousy I felt toward the Young Men when I was a youth.
Which is ironic since I'm now a Young Women leader...
Seth also spontaneously decided to redo his entire room. I was surprised that instead of going color crazy he opted for black, white, and greys. It feels very modern and grown up. He loves it!
Pretty sure he hasn't made his bed since this picture was taken.
Thanks to FB Marketplace for the giant mirror and Ikea for everything else!
I was worried that as Seth approached the teenage years that things might get rough. But so far he's been just a relaxed, cheerful, helpful kid. I guess we really lucked out!
1 comments:
YM do have more fun adventures... His room looks great!
Post a Comment