The YW asked to do a cake decorating class. It has been probably over a decade since the last time I taught cake decorating and I was excited. But it's also a huge mess and a ton of prep work, so that's not quite as fun. Thankfully I had an enthusiastic assistant.
This is the primary reason I don't make cakes to sell anymore.
No one wants a cake made by a toddler with no pants.
The YW (and Catherine) decorating cakes:
Another angle:
Had to make sure I got a good photo of Catherine glaring at me.
I think the girls had a good time, despite my fondant being way too soft to work with. They took so long to finish up that we were still in the gym when the missionaries and YM were trying to play basketball. Oops.
Catherine's cake
It says, "Don't Die"
She is DYING to be in YW already.





0 comments:
Post a Comment