Elijah's new favorite activity?
Starting to whine anytime we drive somewhere and are heading back home.
His usual refrain?
"No go Yijah's house! Go Timmy's house!!!"
"I Cafrin!"
He actually managed to wear her boots while walking down the stairs to the patio.
I was sure he would end up sprawled on the cement halfway through.
Helping trim the bushes at Grandpa & Grandpa Bradys' house.
Scissors are very exciting right now.
One afternoon we were all driving around in the van together. Elijah was getting tired, which translated to silliness. From the back seat we could hear him repeating all his insults (in his obnoxious, imitation-obnoxious Aaron voice). In case you're wondering, here are Elijah's insults:
"Your mom!" (thank you, siblings)
"You're stupid!" (siblings again)
"Car transporter!" (pure Elijah)
I would say around 80% of Elijah's vocabulary consists of song lyrics, insults, and construction vehicles.



0 comments:
Post a Comment