Tuesday, June 3, 2025

School Starts

I could have really used an extra week (month?) before school started back up, but alas! Way before any of us were ready, it was time to head back to school. 

Round 1: the bros heading off to high school
Three juniors and a sophomore!

Next round:
8th grade

Elise's turn!
Off to 3rd grade

And then it was time for this one, ready or not!
Kinder kids always look way too small to be going to school.

The first day he only attended half day and I went with him:

Elijah is definitely following in Aaron's footsteps with amusingly weird art:
Apparently the zombie is giving a thumbs up, despite his expression of disappointment.

Mom & Yijah at kindergarten:

Then it was back home to celebrate Aaron's first day of 5th grade!
Aaron is still happily homeschooling.

Official school photos:
Junior Seth

8th Grade Catherine

3rd grade Elise

Kindergarten Elijah
His face is the BEST.

Next day: first ride on the school bus!

I'm so glad he has Elise with him:

I may have cried a little bit.
I miss my babies!

0 comments: