As usual, tons of YW photos to share!
Catherine and her class decorating cookies
DIY mini golf course from recycled materials.
But really, just here trying to figure out what Jonny Blood is even doing in this picture.
Catherine trying out one of the courses.
And then it was the most favorite YW activity: the NYC trip!
I was a little sad to miss it, but I need to let the girls get to know their new leaders.
Catherine on the Staten Island Ferry
Alivia and Catherine = besties
Add an Alena in!
YW at the 9/11 Memorial
Central Park YW
Times Square YW
(it was drizzly all day)
Waiting for food
More food.
Food is why I love NYC.
Bunch of wet girls and leaders
I have no idea what or where this place is, but it was a huge hit!
Some sort of fish merry go round...
Cat and Alivia in their fish.
Catherine and Emily and Cate
Look! The fish are pink now!
Ready to head home!
Cat and the NYC skyline
Girls with the Statue of Liberty
Catherine loved this trip and loves her group of YW!


















0 comments:
Post a Comment