I apologize to anyone who was trying to read my blog last night in the midst of my experimenting. After an hour or so of tweaking, I'm finally happy with how it looks. (In case you're wondering--that's a picture of the Chesapeake Bay we took). I realize it may not look perfect on everyone's browser/screen, but it looks awesome on mine, and that's what really counts, right?In other news, my little sister Marah is coming to visit today! We get to play with her for a whole week. She came to see us last summer, too, but this time we actually live NOT in the middle of nowhere. We'll be playing tour guides and taking her to D.C., NYC, and possibly West Virginia (Jon thinks everyone needs to "experience" West Virginia at least once). My sister Kenna was going to come too, but had issues getting her flights figured out. Oh well. I suppose hanging out with a bunch of hot guys in Provo is almost as much fun as hanging out with your fat, married sister...
I also have an exciting announcement to make--we're having a baby! Yay! Oh, and we're going to HAWAII in May for two weeks. Thank you, US Government, for putting a military installation on Honolulu. These pasty legs will finally get some sunshine--Iowa and Maryland are not conducive to tanning. If you happen to be in Hawaii in May, just look for the pale, 7 months pregnant girl laying on Waikiki Beach with a book. I'm so excited!!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
And now I'm happy.
at 7:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
You're going to Hawaii???!!! I'm so jealous! How FUN! That will be nice to have one more fling before your baby comes! I'm so happy for you! :)
How exciting! That'll be so much fun for you guys to go to Hawaii and show off your belly in a bikini.
Your background looks great on our computer too. Have fun hanging out with your sister.
I LOVE your new background.... so cool looking and very unique because it's personal to you!
Lucky you for going to Hawaii! You'd better take lots of beautiful pictures for the rest of us to see and be jealous of.
Hawaii? Lucky you! What exactly did Jon do to score a trip to Hawaii??
Congratulations on the little bun in the oven!! You are so lucky I love Hawaii.
Congrats on getting your blog look to your liking. The picture background looks great!
Hawaii's amazing! Derrick and I got to go last summer for a belated honeymoon. We spent 10 day on Oahu so if you want any ideas of what to do let me know! There's also a great book we used that showed us how to find all kinds of random places to visit (like ancient royal birthing stones) and keep from getting too lost in the many one-way streets of Honolulu and Waikiki. I'll have to figure out it's name and let you know.
Hawaii! How exciting. And very cool pic. You are going to learn how awesome the east coast is.
PS-- I changed my playlist almost completely. Tell me what you think (other than the salt n' peppa song on there right now for my brudder's birthday)
I was so excited to see your comment on our blog. It was exciting to see your blog. I have been thinking about you all. We sure miss you! We are SO excited about your upcoming arrival. Being a parent is absolutely amazing. You have to enjoy and take pictures of every moment because time sure flies by. We can't believe Lily is almost 1! Keep us posted on your life! Have fun in Hawaii and congratulations on your new home! We are so happy for you!
So not fair! Can we come too?! ;)
Post a Comment