Friday, March 7, 2008

Call me paranoid, but...

I've been hit with a bout of blogger paranoia. No particular reason--just a random fear. Anyway, I suddenly feel the need to ask some of you to make a change to your blog. Could you please not list my last name in your links? You could just us down as "Jonny & Megan" or whatever helps you designate between Megans (I know there are many of us).

I hope I'm not offending anyone! I had to make some changes to my links just before I wrote this, so don't feel guilty. I just don't like the idea of googling my name and seeing a link to my blog pop up.

I know, if I REALLY wanted it to be super safe I would make it an invite only, but I find that kind of tedious and I like my friends being able to find and read my blog through others' blogs--it's just the weirdos I want to keep away.

Thanks, guys! And feel free to ask me to make any changes that make you feel safer. I'll even remove you from my links if you want. Just ask.

8 comments:

AnnEE said...

Done and Done. However, if someone is looking for a knocked up Megan on google......you've been found!

Valerie Housley said...

So, I went to change mine...but it wouldn't even show that page element...I don't know how to explain it, but I scrolled down that page element and it's like it loaded half the page and then stopped, it won't even scroll down...?? I don't know what is going on...I will remove your last name as soon as it starts working...sorry, that's so weird it won't load everything!

Megan Turnidge said...

Sure, no problem! I will go fix it NOW.. see ya!

Anonymous said...

Okay, you may be wondering about your new name on my blog. Let me explain..... Mike=Jon, Sell=Buy, hence Jonbuy and then of course the opposite of Blood is scab. So that's why you have such a wacky name now :)

I gather that you and Jon are doing the same thing we (and apparently Val too) did. Nathan's middle name is his dad's first name. With the second and third boys we'll be using our fathers' names as middle names. It's kind of a family tradition for Boyd's clan. But hey.... a few kids down the line you could use Nathan as a first name. And maybe by then it wouldn't be the 23rd most popular name in the U.S.? You never know...

Anonymous said...

Oh, P.S. I don't think you're a blog stalker. And if you are, I don't know WHAT that makes me because I look at other people's blogs all of the time. (Even people I don't know).

Holly said...

I just made the change! That's good that you care about things like that. I probably should, but I don't! :)

Julie said...

Done! I don't think that's paranoid at all... in fact, it's a really good idea.

Rachel said...

sorry i didn't see this sooner, but i have fixed it now. =)