Oh,my...how to choose....3, 4 and 6...that happy seth centered with mom and dad profile...super sweet!!!! and momma with her boy above her.....darling!
Life has taken us from Utah to Arkansas to Iowa and now to Maryland, where we've finally settled down. Our greatest entertainment comes in the form of our awesome kids: Seth, Catherine, Aaron, Elise & Elijah.
11 comments:
I love the one of you leaning on Jon's shoulder, those are all beautiful!
Oh,my...how to choose....3, 4 and 6...that happy seth centered with mom and dad profile...super sweet!!!! and momma with her boy above her.....darling!
Such great pictures!
Gorgeous photos! And you look beautiful!
I didn't think you could outdo last year's family pictures, but these are really fun!
cute. She did a nice job and you guys are a handsome family. Am I guessing right that these were taken at Jerusalem Mills?
4,5, and 6 are my favorites. You guys are such a beautiful family and Krystal did an amazing job!
I love these pictures! What a great looking family you have.
MEG!!!! I almost, almost, almost forgot how pretty you are. AHHAHHAHHHH You look so good, I miss you.
Thank YOU so much! I was really happy with how they turned out...I think we captured some good moments! Enjoy!
Such cute pictures!
Post a Comment