Friday, January 21, 2011

Belly Pic

And quite possibly the last one you're getting--I'm not putting on any weight, so this is probably as big as I'm getting.  Which means I don't have to take more of these awkward pictures!


I look like a Spice Girl.  Apparently there was some weird lighting in there--I swear I haven't dyed my hair.  Ever.

7 comments:

Kellie said...

I know you never feel cute when you're pregnant, but you look SO cute! I'm sorry about the crazy contractions - I've definitely been there and it's NOT fun at all. I hope you get her turned so she can come soon!

HeavenlyHome said...

You'll never make it to 39.....

Rachel said...

Um, you look tiny. I don't know where all this perception of hugeness is coming from.

Kiama Dawson said...

So, I have to say, I'm glad that I'm not the only one who is told I am tiny when I am ready to pop! I don't think people have much sympathy for those of us who don't show as big as some. :) You look great by the way, and I am going to be rediculously jealous if you have your baby before me! I am excited to see how cute she is though, so don't keep her in there forever. :P

Diane said...

You don't look very big at all! Hopefully she comes soon!

Sommer said...

You look so good Megan! I'm sorry you are so uncomfortable right now. If you need a break from Seth I'm always happy to come pick him up and watch him for a couple hours. I know you don't like to ask for help but I hope you will if you ever even just kind of need it. Love you and hang in there!

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

I keep checking your blog expecting a baby to make her debut! Good luck waiting it out...