Friday, April 15, 2011

Repeat After Me

Things Seth says that crack us up (nothing funnier than hearing what you say translated into toddler-ese):

"When you get so big?"

"Good morning, big world!"

"What nice day."

(As I'm getting ready to change Catherine's diaper): "Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness..."
(If the diaper is particularly disgusting): "Holy Shniekies!"

"Mom, go 'way." (I don't).
"Mom, go 'way to work." (Still not moving).
"Mom, go in Seth's new van and go to work."  (Pulling a sad face but still sitting on the couch).
"MOM!  1 2 3, GO 'WAY!" 
He just doesn't understand why counting to three doesn't strike the same fear into my heart that it does into his...

2 comments:

AZ Mikesells said...

He is your child!!! You said the most hilarious things. Although it was Marah who would count 1,2,3 at me.

Sommer said...

oh my goodness I can totally picture it too. That is hilarious!