I was looking back at some old blog posts and remembering...when people used to leave comments! Even my boring posts got two or three--now I'm lucky to get that many!
I can't complain too much--my own commenting has dropped significantly. I blame Google Reader and smartphones.
So what I want to know is, are you still there? Even if you're not commenting, are you still reading? If you are on the blog list on the left, then I'm reading yours (I don't get to you private blogs as often--sorry!). If you're not on my list, leave me your address and I'll put it on.
Just wondering--sometimes I feel like my family & Adrian are the only ones who read this thing anymore!
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Are You Still There?
at 7:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
20 comments:
Still here, still reading -- loved Seth's cake and rocket launcher! It was funny to see someone else's bathroom had a separate tub and shower, and that we both got rid of our stand-alone showers in our bathroom remodels.
I'm still here! I agree, I often read them then totally get distracted before commenting.
I try to remember to leave comments! Sometimes there's just so many blogs to read. lol but i love reading yours, it always cracks me up!
I check multiple times a week. I'm probably your biggest fan.
Still here! You're right, google reader and it's lack of comment-ability seriously makes you wonder! :) Keep up the good work!
me too! I'm here and your family is just adorable.
I'm here too! Your kids are so adorable. And yes, Google Reader and my iPod are to blame for the lack of comments. :)
Haha, I was just thinking yesterday about how NO ONE reads my blog anymore. But yeah, Google Reader has killed the age of comments, I'm afraid. I'll be better from now on. :)
I read your blog all the time! But I'll admit, I'm terrible at leaving comments. I need to be better! :)
I'm still reading! I LOVE reading your posts! You're an incredible writer! And, will you fly to Colorado and make my kids birthday cakes?! You're amazing!!
Still here. Still reading. (But you already knew that.) And waiting to see Catherine's 5 month post! (However, I still have to do Calvin's, so it's almost more of a relief for me that you haven't done it yet.) :)
P.S. I miss all the commenting too. Comments just seem to have died down everywhere!
I'm still here ;)
I'm here! I always read your posts, often on my iphone though...which makes it a pain to comment. Plus I always feel so redundant when commenting.
I'm here! Love your fun updates on your kids (and my boys birthday buddy!) Love your cakes! Keep it up!
I read with vigor! (You are so much better at 2 than I was!) But, as you said, I always forget to comment since I read on google reader.
I read your blog too... I'm a blog hopper, so I don't comment near enough. And it's true for me too. I typically get no comments on my blog. 3 is a lot in my book! Lol.
I try to read it weekly. I love to know what's going on with your family. I wish I was better at posting.
Where's the 6 week recipe thing tracie talked about? oh yeah and my comment, you're the BEST!
I'm chronically behind and will catch up on about 5 posts all at once. I"m just not that into blogging right now. it (blogger0 kind of makes me depressed these days. but I"m do enjoy reading what is going on in your life.
I'm hear too! I agree with the others, your blog is always a fun read!
Post a Comment