When we bought our house, the upstairs bathroom was the part we liked the least. I say 'upstairs bathroom' because we have only one--it opens into our bedroom and into the hallway.
So it's both master bath and everyone else's bath.
So it's both master bath and everyone else's bath.
Here's what we had:
You walk in the door from the hallway.
To your left is a stall shower, complete with mold and leaks into the wall.
To your right is a linen closet.
Up ahead to the left is a soaking tub.
Directly in front of you is the toilet, with a single vanity to the right of it.
And that's it's.
So here it was, in all it's glory:
Shower to the left, tub to right.
View from hallway door.
Lovely, isn't it? I call it 'Almond Hell'.
We hired a friend from the ward to come in and basically gut it. We were hoping to get a double vanity in and move the toilet to where the shower was, but it turns out it's a royal pain to move toilets.
So, instead, we put another vanity where the shower was.
And now...the pictures!
(forgive me--it's really hard to get a good shot when the room is only 8 by 8)
And here's what we have now:
You walk in the door from the hallway.
On your left is Jon's vanity.
On your right is the linen closet.
A little further up on the left is the tub/shower combo
(complete with hotel shower rod and microfiber shower curtain liner!)
Directly in front of you is the toilet.
My vanity is just to the right of the toilet
(and right next to the door into our room).
Love, love, love.
Kevin, you're amazing. Thank you so much!









5 comments:
Looks great! But I'm confused at what I'm seeing ... are there 3 sinks?
Sorry, Kris. I added a description to try to make things clearer. Just two sinks--I just took 10 billion pictures trying to get all the angles and colors...
Wow, it looks so much better!! I love the tile work around the tub.
Looks awesome!!
Great work! Cleaning new bathrooms is such a comparative pleasure!
Post a Comment