Monday, April 8, 2013

Bunny Day

The Easter Bunny visits our house on Saturday morning to help us focus on Christ on Easter Sunday.

And here's what he left us this year:
Perhaps Mommy Easter Bunny and Grandma Easter Bunny went a little overboard this year.

Seth was the first one to wake up and see the Easter Bunny's gifts: 
I took this picture THREE TIMES.
He closed his eyes THREE TIMES.

Soon, Catherine woke up to join in the fun.
Being too young to remember this from last year, she was a bit shell-shocked: 

But she's a bright girl and quickly realized there were goodies to be had: 

Seth, working hard on assembling his Bumblebee car: 

Catherine was very excited to find sunglasses in her basket.
Look at that cool, cool guy.
(Notice the Peep in her hand? She calls them "beeps" and prefers decapitating them before devouring them)

It was a very successful Bunny Day, even if we had to postpone the egg hunt until Seth felt better.

2 comments:

Pierce Family said...

Poor little Seth. I always hate when my kids are sick, especially on holidays. Looks like the Easter Bunny really delivered!

AZ Mikesells said...

We even coordinated, but then I shipped all my tempting treats - and other hidden treasures I had forgotten I had stashed away. Oh well, we will 'downsize' next year ;)