#1
I found her like this while her dad was playing on her computer.
She was quite content.
#2
How I found Seth while Daddy was playing on his computer:
Under the trampoline, playing on the Kindle.
#3
Seth's first people drawing.
The top one is him in his crib when he was a baby.
The ones below are "two Seths".
He's even written "Seth" to the side in case anyone was confused.
#4
Catherine in shades.
When she's wearing shades, you must address her as "cool, cool guy."
3 comments:
What a cool cool guy. Also those first two photos, aren't they just perfect examples for that Gen Conf talk by the Primary Pres? :) I totally love the one of Catherine in the sink. It would only have been better if she'd managed to turn on the water.
I SO wished I had a picture of the 20 lb bag of potatoes you and Mallorie drug from the kitchen to the bedroom when you were Catherine's size - without either father noticing... Funny, funny dads!
cool, cool guy sounds so Seth like - is that where she got it from?
Post a Comment