Christmas Sunday means cute outfits and a washed-out picture by the tree.
Christmas Eve Eve means gingerbread houses:
(mine, made mostly just to use up some of the too-much icing I made)
Catherine's bare gingerbread house.
Most of the decorations ended up in her tummy instead.
Seth didn't make a gingerbread house.
He made a Ninja Bread House.
And so shall all gingerbread houses be called in the Blood Home from now on.
(He was actually excited to decorate his this year.
In the past he just wanted to build it so he could destroy it.)
Christmas Eve means delicious dinner, treats, and Christmas program with friends:
[insert pictures from Melissa's camera here]
I did get one picture from the evening, which I think really sums up the spirit of the night:
Catherine, running in circles on the rug without a shirt on.
Merry Christmas, one and all.
And just before snuggling into their warm beds, the kids opened their Christmas jammies from Grandma Cathy. Then we left Santa some (not so good generic brand) Oreos and sent them to bed.
2 comments:
Seth and the Mikesell cousins should make ninja bread houses together. Sam made a pentagon and then Garth added a plane.
It was fun reading your Christmas letter. We're still blogging lots over here too...I count it as my excuse to not scrapbook. Happy new year!
Post a Comment